Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to create an account to use Quizcode?
No, feel free to create your quizzes without even signing up. However, we will give you the option to sign up at the end. We strongly recommend doing so, as it will allow you to view statistics on your quiz and make changes later, as well as access many of the features described in this document.
- Is there any limit to the number of quizzes that I can make?
No, we hope you create lots of them!
- How do I create an account at Quizcode?
The account creation form is available after you finish creating a new quiz.
- What kind of statistics do you offer?
If you sign up for a Quizcode account when creating your quiz, the Quiz Administration Area includes charts showing how your users scored on your quiz, as well as charts showing how each individual question was answered. You can also view each individual quiz taker's score and selections.
- Can I change my quiz's questions and answers later?
Yes, you can edit, remove or add new questions and answers at any time. But only if you signed up for a Quizcode account when you created your quiz!
- How will I know when someone has taken my quiz?
If you'd like, we can send you an email notification every time someone takes your quiz, or just once a day. Otherwise, you can just log into your Quizcode account to view results at any time.
- Is there a limit to how many people can take my quiz?
Not at all, your quiz can have an unlimited number of participants.
- Can I set up a time limit for how long it can take someone to complete my quiz?
Yes, with a Quizcode Account, you can require your quiz to be completed in anywhere from 3 to 120 minutes, or allow an unlimited amount of time.
- I don't want want my users to see the correct answers, is that possible?
We offer several options for how answers are displayed. You can show the correct answer after each question, or just show all the answers at the end. You can also choose to supress answers entirely and just show a user their score. Visit the Preferences section of the Quiz Administration Area to adjust your quiz's settings.
- Can someone take my quiz more than once?
We offer 4 choices for the level of security you would like on your quiz. The first option allows your quiz to be stopped and restarted at any time, and taken an unlimited number of times. The second option uses cookie tracking to try and prevent the quiz from being taken more than once. The third option requires a user to submit their name and email address before starting the quiz, and our fourth option requires your users to first authenticate from your choice of external providers, such as using their Facebook or Google account.
- How many questions and answers can my quiz have?
There is no limit to the number of questions your quiz may have, but each question may have up to 20 answers.
- Can my questions and/or answers be displayed in random order?
- I want to delete my quiz, how do I do that?
If you signed up for Quizcode account, just log in to the Quiz Administration Area. If you didn't, your quiz will be subject to removal for inactivity if no one takes it for a period of 90 days.
Ready to Create a free quiz? Or do you have a question we didn't answer? Let us know!
A free service from Boardhost.com, Inc. ©2013